We are a songwriter venue.
All music played here is original NO COVERS.
Guidelines for Playing Our Show:
All scheduled rounds are booked months in advance.
All early rounds 7 P.M. -10 P.M. are scheduled with artists who have played our shows, and have a local following. We have an open round at 10 P.M. If you have not played one of our shows before, or have not played in one of our Open Rounds, please do not expect to be booked into a scheduled round. You must first play in one of our Open Rounds.
This is a great place to network. Get to know other performers!
This is Nashville. Music is a business. Meet others that are in the business.
Playing our Open Round :
We start taking names for the open round as soon as we arrive (around 6:30).
The first names on the list get to play.
1) Bring your own instrument.
2) Be prepared to do two 3:00-4:00 minute original songs (NO covers).
3) The songs must be family friendly. (NO bad language... acceptable to children and elderly.)
4) Talk with us early about any special sound needs NOT when it is time to be on stage.
5) The open round will start promptly at 10:00 P.M.
Have fun and meet people! It is great room to network in!
We have great food, free shows & parking with validation.
If your question has not been addressed in the above text. Please use the form below to contact us.